No other place on the Gulf of Mexico is closer to the cities and towns of the Central South and great Midwest than Bay Point.
||6 hours 22 mins|
||17 hours 42 mins|
||7 hours 38 mins|
||12 hours 28 mins|
||6 hours 11 mins|
||4 hours 30 mins|
||9 hours 30 mins|
||14 hours 36 mins|
- From Panama City, take U.S. 98 west over the Hathaway Bridge and turn left at the second light (Thomas Drive).
- Go to the fourth traffic light and turn left on Magnolia Beach Road (resort signage and Winn Dixie on left).
- Follow the golf course around the bend and follow the signs to the resort. (We are approximately 5 hours driving time from Atlanta.)
- If you are traveling from the west, take U.S. 98 east to Thomas Drive.
- Turn right and go to Magnolia Beach Road.
- Turn left and follow the signs to the resort.
For Door to Door Driving instructions, please click on Map Quest, and use 4701 Bay Point Road, Panama City Beach FL 32408 as the "to" address:
With more than 1,000 nonstop airline seats traveling to and from Panama City daily, your travel arrangements have never been easier to make. Delta offers convenient nonstop jet service through Atlanta into the Panama City/Bay County International Airport.
Northwest Airlines provides continuous, nonstop service through Memphis. US Airways offers round-trip service from Tampa and Orlando. After arriving in Panama City, you will enjoy a short, 15 minute scenic ride to the resort.
Map of the Emerald Coast of Florida
Click here for a map of Florida's Emerald Coast